1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1995 Suzuki Carry Airbox

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by wreck, Mar 22, 2011.

1. wreck

wreck Member

Edit - No longer need one

I could use an airbox & filter for my Carry. Mine has been cut up and has a "Fast & Furious" style air filter.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2011
  2. axle

axle Member

pictures please.
    thank you

3. wreck

wreck Member

You want to see my 2 fast 2 furious air filter? Once it's good & light out I'll snapo a pic.

4. wreck

wreck Member

Here it is.

Attached Files:

5. minitruck.ca

minitruck.ca Member

Suzuki Carry Air Filter

We have the stock Suzuki Carry air filter canister assembly
    There are two styles one for the 5 1/8" filter and the other for the 6 1/2" filter
    Please e-mail us at westshoreauto@shaw.ca
    Todd

6. wreck

wreck Member

Can you tell which one I need by the pic?

7. brumas

brumas Member

Hi,

I have two carrys one from 94 other from 95
    I have a Japanese air filter from roadpartner, but this thing doesn't fit on my air box. This filter is 160mm (162mm to be more precise) and the one that is there should be around 140mm.
    On the other Carry we were able to put it in with some good pressure and a lot of work, but on that on the old filter was the same size. I don't think this is a normal fit. I'm right?
    Is there a better way to do this?

Thanks in advance,
    Joao

8. Jim Nelson

Jim Nelson Active Member

There are 2 different size filters for these trucks and apparently you have the long ones and need the shorter ones. The proper ones fit well and you don't want to force them or you won't have a seal. I would return them and get the right size.

9. brumas

brumas Member

thanks Jim