1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1995 Honda ACTY All Wheel Drive 4900.00

Discussion in 'Mini Truck Sales' started by TRAX and HORNS, Apr 4, 2014.

1. TRAX and HORNS

TRAX and HORNS Well-Known Member

This truck came out of a sea container from Japan and had been sitting for a long time and needed the whole fuel system re worked. It had always ran fine at mid range to upper range but I had H E Double L getting it to idle. After pulling and cleaning fuel tank, new fuel filter, new fuel pump, new carb., new vacuum lines, flush complete vacuum system with sea foam,new battery its a smooth running trk.
    Divers seat needs new cover, passenger upper seat needs cover(I can get these done for 80.00 ea), tail gate is bent a little and is missing two outside hinges.
    This truck was imported back in the day so it has a back in the day price. Its a good little truck with 59,000kms(35,500 miles). Brake and clutch pedal indicate kms/miles are right. Comes with street tires but I'll install a set of New 23x8x12 6ply AMS Swamp Fox Mud Grips for 240.00. Ive driven this trk. stop and go about 20 miles this week and it operates as it should.
    Terry Bearden
    dba Trax and Horns Mini Trks.
    Austin,Tx
    Texas Motor Sports(Yamaha's since 1973)
    Killeen,Tx
    512-217-7456

Attached Files:

2. TRAX and HORNS

TRAX and HORNS Well-Known Member

Truck Is SOLD. Thanks for looking guys.