1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1994 DD51T wiring diagram

Discussion in 'General Truck Info' started by SGMBilly, Jun 29, 2020.

1. SGMBilly

SGMBilly New Member

Hello All,

Does anyone out there have a wiring diagram for a 1994 Suzuki DD51T.
    Specifically the 4WD system. Trying to track down why my 4WD, axle and diff lock lights don't come on and not locking.

2. Koffer

Koffer Donating Member

There’s a silver box screwed (4wd controller) to the front firewall behind the clutch pedal way up high that activates the axle lock and diff lock , royal PITA to get to and not cheap to replace . Come across a few bad ones , been rebuilding them ,
    I’ll look around as I got the pin out of the box and switches written down plus a wiring diagram too
    Try to post soon

3. SGMBilly

SGMBilly New Member

4. SGMBilly

SGMBilly New Member

Thanks for the reply. I have the controller out and yes a royal PITA to find and remove. Not much room to twist around. A pin out diagram would help a lot. Since the mini relays are good what parts have you replaced inside controller that gives a signal to the relays? Or anything you think it might be.

I'm sure it's doable.

5. Koffer

Koffer Donating Member

I’ve been gutting them and installing self latching relay boards , it’s easier then trying to find all the parts and it seems the control chip craps out and it’s too much a PITA to find ( not been able to )
    I’ve done a few with just adding toggle switch’s too but doesn’t look as clean
    The stock controller has a lot of safety/over complicated checks and balances built in that just adds to more links in the chain to brake