1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1993 Suzuki Carry Windshield Wipers

Discussion in 'Suzuki Carry' started by nema741, Apr 24, 2021.

1. nema741

nema741 New Member

Just picked up my 93' Suzuki Carry this week and have been going through cleaning, replacing, inspecting etc. Well I couldn't find much info online through my search's on exact windshield wiper replacements. So I decided to just measure my wiper blades; Driver side was about 17" and Passenger side was around 15"... It was clear there was more windshield space to work with so I just chanced it and picked up a set of Rain-X blades from walmart. I went with; Rain-X Driverside C-18-2 and Passenger Side C-17-2. They were a perfect fit. Figured i'd share this incase someone else was looking for a local replacements.

Attached Files:

2. Jigs-n-fixtures

Jigs-n-fixtures Well-Known Member

I tried longer blades on my Hijet, because the one on it didn’t reach teh top of the wind healed of all the way to the A-pillar.

Didn’t work, the glass is curved just the tiniest bit at the edges. So, the new blades were just sweeping air out at the ends.

3. Limestone

Limestone Well-Known Member

I put a new set on also, and kinda massaged,(bent), the top end, cuz I had the same problem that Jigs had, and I finally got them tweaked enough to stay on the window at the top!
    Limestone

4. nema741

nema741 New Member

Yeah I got lucky with the blades I went with. After reading your guys messages I checked it out today as I washed the truck. These ones stay in contact with the windshield the entire time.

Attached Files:

5. Ronin

Ronin Active Member Supporting Member

Yep those older Suzys will take a tad more blade than stock... not sure why they went with the short ones.

6. nema741

nema741 New Member

Figured I would come back and provide feedback - The Wiper blades I used work excellent.

Limestone likes this.