1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1993 Subaru Sambar ks4 4wd Seattle $5k

Discussion in 'Mini Truck Sales' started by CtrlZ, Jul 19, 2021.

1. CtrlZ

CtrlZ New Member

Hey, Friends,

I'm getting ready to sell my 1993 Subaru Sambar. I've driven it for a year and it's in working order but like all these things it has its own list of issues and ongoing maintenance needs. I'm in Seattle and asking $5000 to start. Odometer reads 93,977 km. (I have no way of knowing if that's already turned over once.) When I got it January 2020, it was around 85k, so I guess I've put almost 10k km on it, both freeway and city driving.

I'm not super mechanically inclined, but I've changed the fuel filters once, oil filters 3 or 4 times, spark plugs and spark plug lines, engine air filter right when i got it. I also replaced the battery and terminals with items readily available in the US. Part of the battery housing rusted away so it's being held in place with a ratchet strap right now. Windshield took a pebble at some point, so that's cracked, and it has all its mirrors, though one of those housings is also cracked. Interior has a lot of random wear. Some of the interior carpet is missing... rubber floor mats are present. Speakers were missing from the radio when i got it. Both seats are intact though a bit rusty at the joints and the upholstry is tearing in a few places.

Mechanically, I think the thermostat needs replacing and there appears to be a slight leak around one of the oil seals at the rear axel. Shocks probably need to be replaced. I think that's all I know right now. Message me with additional questions, and I'll try to answer best I can.

Brian

Attached Files: