1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1992 Toyota Liteace

Discussion in 'Mini Truck Sales' started by Stuff99, May 22, 2011.

1. Stuff99

Stuff99 Moderator Staff Member

[​IMG]

Throwin her up for sale here. getting a different truck. Im too dang tall for it and its getting hard on my back getting in and out of here every time. She has cost me a bit for the engine seal and the figuring out the right filters etc but I got her all fixed up and now she is good to go.

Asking 9,500 but a reasonable offer may be accepted to. IT is located in Estevan, Saskatchewan, Canada. I do not believe it can be imported to usa, and should pass safety no problem into another province.

2C Diesel, 5 speed column shift, cd mp3 player. Comes with the extra rims to.

PM me on here for contact information.

2. fupabox

fupabox Well-Known Member

Swap it in on a Canter.or a hiace..that should be more up to size

3. Acerguy

Acerguy Moderator Staff Member

You can't leave us though. :sly: Won't allow that.

4. Stuff99

id love to swap bigger. none want to though.

Being as tall as i am and my back acting up i have to get in head first then shuffle my bum inside after. if i sit in ass first i cant move my back to allow me to get my head in through the door. I'm 6'6 and its partially torso length. have to have extra tall shirts and sweaters and jackets etc.

5. fupabox

fupabox Well-Known Member

I bet a van like the Domingo would have enough head and torso room for you..they have the raised roof and the seats are adjustable further back a few inches

6. Stuff99

had a chance at a dyna but it was 2wd and i debated then it was gone..