1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1992 S83P Daihatsu Hijet

Discussion in 'Mini Truck Sales' started by rst277, Sep 24, 2013.

1. rst277

rst277 Member

Daihatsu Hijet Japanese Minitruck / Mini Truck - Current Manitoba Safety! great running truck with all the necessary upgrades. Truck has the 5 speed transmission allowing for 95/100kmph highway speeds, unlike the more common 4spd. The body is in OK shape. I have performed the following work on this truck: new distributor cap, rotor, plug wires, plugs, heavier coil springs in front and overload springs in the back, DRLs, synthetic drivetrain fluids, oil change, new airfilter, reflectors, seats have been reupholstered with double padding, LED bulbs, all new U-joints (4), front brake pads, body undercoating, cab interior undercoated and painted, spray in box liner and probably more stuff I forget. I have gone over this truck in my usual OCD way and it is running great. I have been using it the last 4/5 months as my daily driver and been very happy with it. Truck is located in Winnipeg, MB, I will not ship, terms are cash or certified cheque ONLY. Please contact me for pictures if interested.

Thanks, Ralph in Winnipeg

Last edited: Sep 29, 2013
  2. rst277

rst277 Member

Truck sold

truck sold...