1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1991 Sambar part out interest?

Discussion in 'Subaru Sambar' started by cop on my back, Jan 14, 2020 at 3:16 AM.

1. cop on my back

cop on my back New Member

I’m picking up a 1991 Sambar parts truck and plan on parting it out. If there is something you need, let me know. It is a complete truck. I will be out of town for a week but will touch base on here periodically. Pictures to follow when I get back.

2. Ohkei Dohkei

Ohkei Dohkei Active Member

I'm in need of a battery cover and the driver door interior pull handle (not the one that opens the door, but the one you grab to pull it shut. I think the passenger side is the same)

3. Ohkei Dohkei

Ohkei Dohkei Active Member

Oh, and welcome to the forum!

4. cop on my back

I will let you know what the truck has on it once I get it. I was hoping to pick it up today but we are being hit with a snow storm just before I head South.

5. rkrenicki

rkrenicki Active Member

@Ohkei Dohkei I believe I have an extra door pull handle. I think it is a little faded/worn, but it does work. Yes they are the same side to side.

Do you know anything about the truck? 2WD or 4WD? 4MT/5MT/CVT? Carbureated or Supercharged?

6. cop on my back

It is a 4WD 5sp manual. Carbureted.

7. Adam Wheeler

Adam Wheeler New Member

If there is a drivers side upper most weather stripping in good shape I could use that. Manufacturers have discontinued it in Japan.

pic attached for reference

Attached Files:

8. Jose M.

Jose M. New Member

What is the condition of both side view mirrors? Would you be able to ship them to Guam, 96929?

9. rkrenicki

rkrenicki Active Member

I used the door seal from the TT series of trucks and it works great. It is about 1/2" shorter than the one I took out, but it still covers all of the bits that it needs to.

Adam Wheeler likes this.
  10. Adam Wheeler

Adam Wheeler New Member

Awesome. Appreciate it.

11. Lazorswardz

Lazorswardz New Member

If you can't get one(door handle) I could scan and 3d print one for you, if orange ain't your thing sanding, priming and painting would be in order. I only have access to PLA which is not ideal but painted should be fine.

12. NCZ1

NCZ1 New Member

Driver side front brake caliper if available. Thank you