1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1986 suzuki carry HELP!!

Discussion in 'Suzuki Carry' started by gatewayminitrucks, Aug 25, 2007.

1. I have a customer that has a 1986 carry and he is looking to get wheels and a lift from me and we are unsure if the wheels for a 90 and newer will fit. I need to know if the pre 90's are the same as the post 90's. Same for the lift kits. He is in another state and I have not had a chance to look at the truck so I need some help. He also has locking hubs in the front and we need to know if the wheels are big enough to fit over the hub.

2. chadhite

chadhite Member

The easiest way for him to get the correct wheel is to have him take the truck to a local ATV shop and have them measure the lug pattern. Early 90's Suzukis had a 110mm lug pattern with disk brakes.,(Artic Cat front wheels). Your customer will need a 5+2 off set wheel. This should clear the drum brakes in the front but they will need to make sure his locking hub will fit throught the center hole and he will not be able to put in the center cups. If the ATV shops makes a mistake in ordering the wheels they can take them back.

The only lug pattern you should have trouble fining is the 100mm on the 95 and newer suzukis.

3. Thanks, I think that will work.