1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1972 Carry with semi trailer. Yea no kidding

Discussion in 'Mini Truck Sales' started by Shrimp Daddy, Nov 12, 2008.

1. Shrimp Daddy

Shrimp Daddy Member

Craiglist posting. Sorry I could not cut and paste the pictures.

1972 Suzuki Carry Street Legal Pickup RARE - $6500 (Delano)
    Reply to: sale-911815319@craigslist.org [?]
    Date: 2008-11-09, 10:37AM CST

Sending my kid to college, and must sell. Needs work. Engine turns over. Brakes are locked. Two cylinder, two stroke 4 speed manual transmission. Also comes with custom built semi trailer made from aluminum diamond plate. Parts available. Current title. Have 4 brand new 10 inch tires to go with the truck. Delivery available for gas money. May be willing to trade/partial trade for newer Polaris (EFI) four wheeler 600 or larger with fuel injection.

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 911815319

2. Shrimp Daddy

Shrimp Daddy Member

Here is the link. No affiliation. Just looking for Suzuki Carrys for sale

3. Shrimp Daddy

Shrimp Daddy Member

4. boosted mitsu

boosted mitsu Member

where is Delano?

5. Mighty Milt

Mighty Milt Active Member

i think you will be buying a headache... JMHO, but it's old and sounds like it needs a lot of work. for that kind of money you can get a late model that runs great and needs very little. for what you will spend fixing everything, including the purchase price, you could really do a lot better.

6. dmerc

dmerc Member

Cool trailer tho'!! Love it!! As I recall, the old 2 strokes are only around 350cc's??

I knew a guy many years ago that had the old Suzuki Jeep....forget what it's called....but, it kept blowing up.:D