1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

15 mile trip

Discussion in 'Subaru Sambar' started by tmikewww, Mar 30, 2008.

1. tmikewww

tmikewww Member

Last week, I took a little 15 mile (illegal) round trip to the "club". It's about half and half "hard surface" and gravel. I've never had SOO MUCH fun with my clothes on! That "little" truck cruised along on it's new highway tires up to 50+mph as smooth as any car or truck I've been in! Fortunately I didn't meet any local deputies or police. Now, if I don't press my luck and try it too many times................yeah, right!................................I can read it now in the local "daily wipe"...60 year old "geezer" busted for driving illegal vehicle on state and county roads. Story to follow.....................:eek::rolleyes:

tmikewww
    (Tom)

2. Acerguy

Acerguy Moderator Staff Member

:D We're not squealin'! Sounds like fun.

3. Colin

Colin Member

Fun stuff. Can't wait to get my truck back together... :eek:

4. tmikewww

tmikewww Member

I did it again! Another trip to the "club" today. One of my "buddies" wanted me to take him for a ride. He kept looking for something to hold on to! He couldn't believe that "little" truck could go 60+mph! I still can't believe what a "RUSH" this little "rascal" is to drive!!!!!! BRING'EM ON!!!!(local Barny Fifes')