1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

14" wheels and tires that work GREAT on my '92.....

Discussion in 'Honda Acty' started by MO Acty, Feb 3, 2019.

1. MO Acty

MO Acty New Member

Hello all!

Wanted to pass along the 14" wheel and tire combo that I'm running (with no issues) on my stock height '92.

WHEELS:
    14x5.5" with a +35mm offset (copied straight from the back of the wheel)
    NO idea what application they're from exactly-they were on the truck when I got it but the truck had a 2" lift that I removed.
    TIRES:
    165/65R14 Federal SS657

Attached Files:

2. Tony D

Tony D New Member

This is exactly the look of the rims i am looking for. can you please provide the brand of the rims and where you bought them? also thats a sweet wrap

3. matt167

matt167 Active Member

They may be discontinued now, but they are manufactured by Raceline. I had the black version on my Suzuki Carry.

4. Adam C Spry

Adam C Spry Member Supporting Member

These are Borbet (common on older BMWs) 14x6 +38 offset, 185-60R14. They are virtually touching the front springs, but i am planning to replace the springs with slightly smaller OD progressives. After that, I will decide if i still need spacers.
    IMG_2214.jpeg

ThxAlotObama and carlosjr56 like this.
  5. rkasc4

rkasc4 New Member

They look great Adam, nice one!

Adam C Spry likes this.
  6. Adam C Spry

just to update- i did the springs, and got about 3/8" of room between the tires and springs, so i did not put in the spacers. I think when i have to get new tires, i might go with 175 instead of 185 to give it just a touch more room, but so far i haven't had any rubbing, and i have hauled some heavy loads (1300 lbs +) and moved the truck around on some pretty uneven terrain.

7. Tony D

Tony D New Member

8. Adam C Spry

9. Jigs-n-fixtures

Jigs-n-fixtures Well-Known Member

Four Sons Offroad has a very good video on how to fit wheels on a mini truck, on their YouTube channel. How to figure out what fits, what backset you need to clear things, etc.

Adam C Spry and Limestone like this.