1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

12 4/115 wheels

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Dutchminitrucker, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Dutchminitrucker

Dutchminitrucker New Member

Looking for some 12 inch 4x115 wheels for my 95 suzuki carry.

Maybe someone in europe got these? Or some people in the US want send them over to the netherlands? Paying wwith paypal.

Please let me know

2. matt167

matt167 Active Member

are you positive that '95 Carry is 4x115? At some point they switched to 4x100 in the DD51T

I have a set of factory wheels from a '92 with fairly new Yokohama Y372 all season tires except the spare has an older tire. I'd have to have like $50 each for the 4 and $25 for the 5th. Were in the busy season at work so I don't have time to break them down.. Shipping from the USA might be expensive. Might even be cheaper to get from Megazip since they are showing a $70 list price brand new

3. Dutchminitrucker

Dutchminitrucker New Member

Your right, im not sure, i have to wait patiently when my carry arrives, i will measure the bolt pattern. its a 12-1994 year, modelyear 1995, so very confusing. Shipping from the US doesnt make sense. if i would buy 1 rims, cost me 50 dollar each shipping , but ordering 4 cost more then 300 dollars shipping , not worth to buy them. ill just have to find something in europe.

4. matt167

matt167 Active Member

you likely have them floating around over there. Suzuki Swift/ Geo Metro was offered in 12"x4 for many years, and will fit a 4x115 Carry. The offset is not exact but it will work

fwiw, the actual bolt circle is 4x114.3" which is what Suzuki listed it as. 4x115 is an ATV wheel size which fit as well, although not perfectly, guys who use these as side by side ATV's use the ATV wheels all the time so it got jumbled into misinformation