1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

02 Suzuki Carry (DA62T) wiring diagram ISO

Discussion in 'General Truck Info' started by ErikG, Aug 12, 2020.

1. ErikG

ErikG New Member

Does anyone have the K6A engine wiring diagram for a 2002 suzuki carry (DA62T)? I mainly need the ECU pinout to wire into the chassis side of the ECM connector

I'm in the middle of a an Arctic Cat 660 Turbo swap. I will be doing a full writeup on it with pictures and videos. It is almost ready to install into the truck all thats left is the harness

Last edited: Aug 12, 2020
    SAITCHO likes this.
  2. SDK1968

SDK1968 Active Member

dont have what you need ... but have this exact same truck & looked at picking up a donor sled for this exact reason.

just figured it was out of my skillset. hopefully you will change my mind!

3. SAITCHO

SAITCHO Active Member

This will be nice!!!!! Wonder how different the engine from a DA62T is from a Da63T...

4. ErikG

ErikG New Member

The DA62 and DA63 are almost exactly the same ...ill cover those changes in the writeup. It pretty much bolts right in. I have all the sled diagrams, ill make them into an easier to read format, i don't have any truck diagrams.

5. SAITCHO

SAITCHO Active Member

6. ErikG

ErikG New Member

Found an ECM pinout diagram for an Alto which looks like it is the same as the Carry. Its in Japanese (google translate makes quick work of that though)