1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

looking for olive drab seat covers

Discussion in 'Subaru Sambar' started by rwb31, Oct 19, 2012.

1. rwb31

rwb31 Member

anyone make seat covers for the sambar? them ugly grey seat covers are killing me, anyone out there can cover mine with a army green material color?

gonebaby@ptd.net

2. TRAX and HORNS

TRAX and HORNS Well-Known Member

When ever I need a seat covered I get my local car upholstery guy to do it.
    80.00 a pop. He has just about every color you can imagine.

3. Bosco rosco

Bosco rosco New Member

:confused: Researched the seat cover issue and can't find an exact fit. What I did find was several retailers selling what is supposed to be for a mini truck but are poor quality cheapo "universal" covers. Best used tractors wants $47.50 for Allison Snow, can't return here! Camo (and several other similar patterns that are baggy and don't fit properly) A lot of work/modification was done to get them to look like the pictures. Amazon sells the same item cheaper. Best buy for these seat covers is Blanin's farm & fleet, $24. They all look nice but require a lot of adjustments to fit properly.

Best fit was from Tractor Supply for "Real Tree low seat back cover. $25 each but fit much better and of better quality! Academy sports sells same for $35. Same camo seat. Buyer beware! I would recomend finding a local Tractor Supply and see how they fit. Tractor supply will take them back if you do not like them.

Any one really wanting the Snow camo seat covers I will sell my new pair for $20, shipping included! I'm staying with the REAL TREE COVERs. Any questions ... fire away!

Last edited: Sep 23, 2015
  4. TRAX and HORNS

TRAX and HORNS Well-Known Member

About 65% of the trucks we receive have the driver seat hip pocket hole/tear. We take them down and get a complete top and bottom redo for 110.00. Quality material and will last a long time.