1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

changing out the water pump

Discussion in 'Honda Acty' started by joe tx, May 23, 2015.

1. joe tx

joe tx New Member

Sent this note below to Yokohama Motors and Danny on this forum, maybe one of you guys here can help me out with some info...especially what's involved in changing out the water pump. Had my truck parked since hunting season because of the over heating. Would like to fix it if I can get some info. Maybe someone here has done this before? Thanks, Joe.

I have a 1991 Honda Acty pu Vin: 2006972 Seat belt mfg year 1991. I thinkthis is an HA4. Maybe the engine is an E07A? I replaced the thremostat on it because it started getting hot. I've tried everything I know to do to bleed the water sytem. I get water out of the two bleeders on the lines under the cab and on one bleeder on the top of the motor (the one on the steering wheel side, or the right hand side, but no water out of the left hand side)...I think that maybe my water pump is bad.

Can you verify that my PU is and HA4 and the engine is an E07A? Also what's the part number of the water pump I need? Do you have it in stock and what would it cost shipped to USA, Texas, zip 78355. Thanks, Joe.

2. shogun

shogun Active Member